Delta Air Lines, New York's largest and fastest-growing carrier, is proud to sponsor the Food Network New York City Wine and Food Festival. Delta is happy to present an Exclusive Airfare Discount Program, for up to 10% off of your trip to NYC. Visit Delta.com and use the Meeting Event code NMJCH to redeem!
Click here to get up to 10% off your trip to NYC to attend the festival and enter meeting event code: NMJCH
Or you can call Delta Meeting Network® reservations at 1-800-328-1111**, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (CT) and refer to File Meeting Code: NMJCH
Delta, Delta Connection
Delta, Delta Connection
- Discounts applicable to U.S./ Canada originating passengers.
- Contract not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers. Not all fares are eligible for use with this contract. Fare rules will determine eligibility.
Reservations and Ticketing
- Full name, as it appears on government-issued I.D. approved for use when traveling
- Date of birth
Redress Number (optional)
Note: Those who believe they have been mistakenly matched to a name of the watch list are invited to apply for Redress through DHS TRIP. For more information on the redress process visit www.dhs.gov/trip.
- All updates to this contract must be done through your travel agency, group leader, meeting planner or original booking source.
- Miles may be earned. SkyMiles travel award options are not permitted.
- Ticket Designator to be provided upon acceptance of contract, receipt of deposit or ticketing as required. For meeting contracts, please allow up to five (5) business days for receipt of ticket designator.
- Tickets must be issued on 006 ticket stock and reflect the fare basis and ticket designator.
- Once ticketed, if changes occur, an administrative fee may apply in addition to any difference in the fare.
- The routings and booking classes for other partner or code-share airlines change frequently, so please contact your Delta Meeting Network Specialist when using carriers other than DL/AF/KL/AZ to verify correct booking class.
- Reservations and ticketing is available via www.delta.com or by calling our Delta Meeting Network Reservations at 800-328-1111. Please note that a Direct Ticketing Charge will apply for booking by phone. When booking online, select Meeting Event Code and enter your Meeting ID in the box provided on the Search Flight page.
Zone Fare Information
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- Maximum Stay: 30 days.
- Reservations: Seven (7) or 21 days prior to departure.
- Ticketing: Seven (7) or 21 days prior to departure, whichever occurs first. Exception: for reservations made within 21 days of departure, tickets must be issued within 72 hours or seven (7) days prior to departure, whichever occurs first.
- Waitlist/one-way/circle-trip: Not permitted.
- Stopovers: Per published zone fare rules.
- Open jaw: Permitted at either end within the same zone.
- Routing: Via DL Published Y Class Fare.
- Standby: Permitted on same day as ticketed flights.
- Combination: Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
PRIOR TO ORIGINATION:
- Must be handled by the issuing agency.
- Voluntary re-route permitted, including origin, destination, or connecting points with a 150USD/150CAD fee providing the new itinerary meets the provisions of this fare including advance purchase requirement.
AFTER TRAVEL COMMENCES:
- Voluntary re-routing is not permitted except changes in day, time or connecting point, provided there is no change in origin/destination and the changes meet the minimum and maximum stay provision.
- A fee of 150USD/150CAD will be collected.
- The difference between the incentive zone fare less a 150USD/150CAD fee may be applied towards the purchase of a new ticket. Tickets are non-refundable.
- For zone product only, one (1) name change is permitted per original ticket without penalty. No change to date, origin destination or stopover points is allowed. All other rules in this agreement must be adhered to for the replacement passenger. Additional name changes will be permitted for a 150USD/150CAD fee. The issuing agency/carrier must handle ticket reissue transactions.
Incentives and Awards
- Delta/KLM shall provide the organization with one (1) free productivity certificate for every 40 round-trip tickets used in accordance with this agreement. These certificates will be calculated on flown tickets versus tickets issued. Earned certificates, valid for travel on Delta marketed, DL/KL operated flights, will be provided to you within 8-12 weeks of program completion and are subject to blackout dates and private booking inventory.
Terms and Conditions
- Contract Dates: September 27, 2014 - November 4, 2014
- Use of this contract by anyone other than named party is strictly prohibited.
- This contract may not be conveyed or sold to any other person or group.
- Modifications of this document are not permitted without written consent of both parties
- Delta reserves the right to release seat blocks at such a time that the terms outlined in this agreement are not met.
- This agreement may be cancelled without cause upon 15 days written notice by either the customer or DL/AF/KL/AZ
- In the event of a breach of this contract by a party hereto which the aggrieved party reasonably determines to be material, this agreement may be terminated by the aggrieved party immediately upon written notice.
- Customers canceling a contract before the end of the term will not be refunded any previously remitted deposits and will also be responsible for any penalties as a result of minimum production requirements herein not being met.
- Any group or meeting contract is offered based on a minimum production of ten (10) flown revenue passengers traveling on DL/AF/KL/AZ. If group reduces below the requirement of ten (10), fare will no longer apply. Remaining passengers must be ticketed at the applicable fare in effect at time of ticketing.
- All promotional materials that name DL/AF/KL/AZ as the preferred carrier or any copy promoting DL/AF/KL/AZ are subject to Delta’s approval prior to printing and release.
- Space confirmed in this contract may not be released to a consolidator.
- We are not always able to confirm specific seat requests and are unable to make adjustments once seats have been assigned.
- DL/AF/KL/AZ will not be liable for delays or cancellations due to weather, strikes, labor disputes, government actions or any other cause beyond our control. DL/AF/KL/AZ reserves the right to change equipment or schedules without notice.
- All transportation is subject to DL/AF/KL/AZ contract of carriage and applicable tariffs.
- No part of this contract may appear or be distributed via any other travel agency or consolidator.
- For group block space of 10 or more passengers traveling on same flights, must be requested through your Delta Meeting Network Specialist.
- Terms and fares may vary